Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

How Do I...

A place to request Nova MODs. Note: all MOD requests are handled by third party developers, not Anodyne Productions.

lsaalm Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:33 pm

How Do I...

Hi, I'm looking for someone to show me how to mod my skin. Or perhaps there is already a thread somewhere which would show me step-by-step how to do this? I would like to insert an area for my ship status underneath the right-hand subnavigation on each page. I would like to have the the text as well as the animated GIF to display at all times. I currently use Nova 1.x with LadyBird's Second Ship skin, and am not very knowledgeable about modding. Please see the picture below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

LadyBird Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Terris Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Re: How Do I...

I know this is an old post but where in the coding do you do that???

Williams Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 am

Re: How Do I...

in /application/views/<skin_name>/template_main.php. Find the below bit of code:

Code: Select all
            <div class="nav-sub">
               <?php echo $nav_sub;?>
            </div>

Add in the code for the ship status either above or below the echo command for $nav_sub (above it to have it appear above the sub navigation, or below it to have it appear at the bottom)
Matt aka
Krace / Williams

USS HighlanderMy Xtras Profile
ImageImage

Return to MOD Requests