Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Sim Stats Expansion

A place to request Nova MODs. Note: all MOD requests are handled by third party developers, not Anodyne Productions.

Williams Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Sim Stats Expansion

Here's something that I thought would be a good thing to have on a site, if someone who understands how to best make use of Nova's architecture better than I could have a stab at it. Presently, the 'Stats' page only shows the stats for the current and the past month for posting figures. However, there are more stats which could be included either on the same page, or on a similar page (for example splitting the stats pages in the same way as different manifests are split).

Essentially, the kind of things that this additional stats section would have should be overall stats; Sim start date, Total posts/Total logs, Total crew (separated into current and past), etc. Generally, whilst not a major thing for anyone, I reckon it'd be a nice little thing for COs to be able to show off.
Matt aka
Krace / Williams

USS HighlanderMy Xtras Profile
ImageImage

Return to MOD Requests