Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Third Position

A place to request Nova MODs. Note: all MOD requests are handled by third party developers, not Anodyne Productions.

Captain Timor Belar Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 am

Third Position

A while back on the SMS I found a way to create a third position to be added to the bio form for those officers who might be required to have a third position. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a mod created that could do this?

Perhaps I could expand on this. Due to limitations in recruitment and that sort, some of my crew serve several positions, my new XO will also be my Chief of Ops but then he might wanna lead the Fighter Squadron with the same character which brings in the issue where I'd have to double the XO/Chief Ops positions together given the limit of two positions.

What I wanna do is have a way to have say

Primary Position - Executive Officer

Secondary Position - Chief of Ops

Tertiary Position - Flight Leader

Hope this makes sense :idea:

AgentPhoenix Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

Re: Third Position

I know this has been out here for a little while without any movement on, likely because it's a daunting change to make since it would have to cover some fairly extensive ground. Nova 3 will allow characters to hold an unlimited number of positions, but in order to do so, the entire character/position interaction had to be re-written. Long story short, you're not likely to see it in Nova 2 (or even a MOD from someone else) but it is coming in the future.

Return to MOD Requests