Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Personnel Query

Nova includes a new and robust way of skinning the entire system without ever touching the core of the application. If you have questions about how to build a theme for Nova, how to modify a theme or you just want to show off your work, this is the place to do it!

Captain_Harrison Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:12 am

Personnel Query

What I would like to do is move the buttons that appear on the manifest right to the edge so that they are in line (as best as I can) with the wording, rather than having them where there are at the moment.

Here is a screenshot of what I have already.

Can anybody help?

TIA

AgentPhoenix Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 am

Re: Personnel Query

Really it's just a matter of using seamless substitution to replace the personnel_index page with one of your own that updates the table accordingly to stretch the width of the container there. You probably can start with Firebug or the Chrome Developer Tools and play around with seeing what the size of the columns are to get an idea of what might be involved with that change once you get into the actual view file.

Captain_Harrison Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:14 am

AgentPhoenix wrote:Really it's just a matter of using seamless substitution to replace the personnel_index page with one of your own that updates the table accordingly to stretch the width of the container there. You probably can start with Firebug or the Chrome Developer Tools and play around with seeing what the size of the columns are to get an idea of what might be involved with that change once you get into the actual view file.

Appreciate the help :)

AgentPhoenix Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:04 pm

No problem. The column classes are all named pretty sane things, but you can always look in your skin files to see the different col_X classes and even tweak those on a skin-by-skin basis if you want too.

Return to Skinning