Acquiring an Unknown Skin for Nova

Nova includes a new and robust way of skinning the entire system without ever touching the core of the application. If you have questions about how to build a theme for Nova, how to modify a theme or you just want to show off your work, this is the place to do it!

Jennifer McTaggert Sat May 24, 2014 10:40 am

Acquiring an Unknown Skin for Nova

Hey,

I was wondering if some of the skin wizards that we have in our community might be able to help me out. I'm trying to figure out how one might acquire the skin that is used by the USS Highlander Simulation. The link of their website is listed below. I'd appreciate any and all help that you all might be able to provide.

http://highlander.pegasusfleet.net/nova ... main/index

Thanks,

AgentPhoenix Sat May 24, 2014 11:20 am

Re: Acquiring an Unknown Skin for Nova

Contact the game master. That looks to be a custom skin for that game, so it's their prerogative whether they share it or not.

borg0861 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:10 pm

It's a slight modification of the Majesty skin I created a while ago. You can preview my version here. If you want a copy to use, please let me know via pm. I can send you the download link.

Of course, Matt did a few things that really spiffed it up, so you may want to just ask him.
Brent Litster

LadyBird Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:08 pm

I think he's known as Vorn Krace here. He's busy sometimes, but he's really nice and there's a good chance he'll let you use it.

Return to Skinning