Skin Request: Stargate

Nova includes a new and robust way of skinning the entire system without ever touching the core of the application. If you have questions about how to build a theme for Nova, how to modify a theme or you just want to show off your work, this is the place to do it!

Jovi Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Skin Request: Stargate

I'm working on putting together a new Stargate RPG and was hoping that someone might be willing to piece together (or simply modify any existing skin) for me. I would normally do this myself but my schedule for the next month simply does not afford me the time to play with Photoshop as much of my gaming time is limited through tablet access at work with the rare moments at home before bed.

I just wish for something generic, as I'm focusing on Atlantis (with some SG1), and the sim would be based in the Pegasus Galaxy (post EATG). Maybe with the Pegasus Stargate or Atlantis gateroom, or whatever the creator is willing to offer.

I am more than willing to clarify any questions if someone's muse volunteers. Simply email me at sheppy.sga@optimum.net (it goes to my phone for relatively quick replies).

Thanks! *crosses fingers and hopes*
Captain Aracely Blevins
Commanding Officer
Aka'ula Colony, Tauons Fleet

Return to Skinning