Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

LadyBird's Skins

Nova includes a new and robust way of skinning the entire system without ever touching the core of the application. If you have questions about how to build a theme for Nova, how to modify a theme or you just want to show off your work, this is the place to do it!

yen ifierti Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: LadyBird's Skins

Did you skin site ever go up?

LadyBird Fri May 02, 2014 8:50 pm

LadyBird Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 pm

LadyBird Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm

All but one of my skins are available for download on Google Drive. Ship_1 is not ready yet, but all of the others are available for download. There are multiple headers and they also have the PSD files if you wish to put your simm name on the header. If you want one, again, all you have to do is pm me.

mooeypoo Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:49 am

Hi LadyBird,

Is the "Shadow - Galaxy Class" available for download?

We'd love to use it if we can, we can just adjust the logo for our own ship's logo.

Thanks!
Find my Nova MODs: https://github.com/mooeypoo

LadyBird Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:39 am

LadyBird Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:41 am

All the skins but D&D are uploaded to Google Drive and ready for sharing

LadyBird Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Shadow, Ship_1, Ship_2, and Dark Matter are all uploaded. Ship_2 and Dark Matter are both available in two colors: Blue/Grey and Gold/Red for Dark Matter, and Blue and Red for Ship_2. All have multiple headers for your use.

AgentPhoenix Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Don't forget that you can link to your Xtras profile to give people a single place to get all of your stuff!

i.e. http://xtras.anodyne-productions.com/profile/anodyne

LadyBird Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:52 pm

AgentPhoenix Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:14 pm

It's a great thing to add to your various forum signatures and such so that people here (and on other forums) know where to go to get skins and MODs. :) (shameless plug over)

LadyBird Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:34 pm

This is where you can find all but one of my skins: right now Nautilus is not up, but will be going up.

http://xtras.anodyne-productions.com/profile/LadyBird

Endia Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:38 pm

I'd like both of the galaxy class skins for the USS Gemini, please! How can I get it?

LadyBird Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:27 am

All my skins are up on the Xtras site. Just pick a header, rename it to headerbg , put it in the images folders for admin, wiki, and main, and upload and install it. Made it REAL simple for ya. :)

Previous

Return to Skinning