LadyBird's Skins

Nova includes a new and robust way of skinning the entire system without ever touching the core of the application. If you have questions about how to build a theme for Nova, how to modify a theme or you just want to show off your work, this is the place to do it!

LadyBird Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:28 pm

LadyBird's Skins

Hey. My skins are getting lost in the shuffle and most of the pictures are gone, so I'm reposting it for people to look at. I'm thinking of making a website with premade skins for people to download and for others to upload their skins to. Don't have the time or money yet, though. So here they are instead as an to-order deal, just contact me by email.

All of these skins are or will go up on Anodyne's Xtras site. To take a shortcut, my profile is here: http://xtras.anodyne-productions.com/profile/LadyBird

Ship 2 - Dungeons and Dragons

Ship 2 - Excalibur Class Ship

Ship 2 - Engine Room for Corps of Engineers Ship

LCARS Nova (My Version)

Nautilus - Galaxy Class

Shadow - Galaxy Class

Dark Matter - Sovereign

Ship 1

Last edited by LadyBird on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Stormwolfe Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Re: LadyBird's Skins

Ms. LadyBird,

Is there anyway I can get a zip of the Dark Matter skin, either as is or with the greens changed to gray?

Best Regards,

Stormwolfe Thu May 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Thank you ever so much. And the green is fine, I can make minor color changes.

Best Regards

Nevin Hoadley Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 am

Is there any way I could get the shadow galaxy class one? But with my ship name on it? My ships name is USS Challenger NCC-971099-A

horizons Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Would it be possible to get the LCARS skin just as it's shown here? Thanks!

Falcon_Hunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Hello Maddam LadyBird

I would like to see if you I could get the Shadow skin with my Sim's name on it and the ship is Diligent Class, I like your work and I'm trying to learn how to do this as well. Much Thanx

USS Quasar NCC-79301

http://www.ussquasar.com/index.php/main/index

In case you need a reference as to what class I'm referring

raymondu999 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 pm

How do we get these again? Interested in LCARS and Shadow

LadyBird Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:46 pm

I have to put them up on my site. I keep forgetting which folders on my computer are the ones that actually work so I have to go to two or three folders in MyDocs before I actually find the right one. But I am planning to make a site where I have some ready for download, you just download them and that's that, with several versions of each ship class. Problem is, sitting down and doing it and figuring out HOW to make the site. In the meantime, EMAIL me, don't send a PM. If you three can give me your emails, I'll send them.

LimeFlavored Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:16 pm

Am I missing links for these things? I thought I'd ask.

Also: I am highly interested in seeing the Dark Matter skin (as well as the Nautilus one) but there are no images for them... can those be updated? I'm probably going to be needing a skin in the near future but I want to see what options I have first. ;)
Lime Flavored.com
I technically "live" there... online.

LadyBird Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Sorry, guys, I got sick and then I lost power due to an ice storm. But I am back.

KN Eureka Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

Is it possible to get a zip with the assets of LCARS? It looks gorgeous.

LadyBird Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:28 pm

If anyone wants one, just pm me with your email, I am currently making a ton of skins for a skin site. So far, just got Dark Matter, though

LadyBird Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Okay, I did a stupid. I have over 100 completed Dark Matter skins, only Trek, though, and I stopped doing the blue/silver halfway through. I think it's in Alphabetical order up to Insignia. I have a lot of gold/red, though, please tell me which you would like, and I will send you the skin. Remember, it's just Dark Matter, but you will probably have it within 72 hours of your request.

Next

Return to Skinning