Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Ship 2 Blue & Titan Header

Nova includes a new and robust way of skinning the entire system without ever touching the core of the application. If you have questions about how to build a theme for Nova, how to modify a theme or you just want to show off your work, this is the place to do it!

22639 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Ship 2 Blue & Titan Header

I am trying to change the header on the two skins (Titan and Ship 2 Blue) to our ship. I uploaded the image file as per the instructions and it did replace the original header file but didn't change the header on either skin. The original headers are still showing even though the file has changed. I'm new at this so can anyone help me out? http://uss-eclipse.utopia-host.com/index.php/main/index

22639 Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Re: Ship 2 Blue & Titan Header

22639 wrote:I am trying to change the header on the two skins (Titan and Ship 2 Blue) to our ship. I uploaded the image file as per the instructions and it did replace the original header file but didn't change the header on either skin. The original headers are still showing even though the file has changed. I'm new at this so can anyone help me out? http://uss-eclipse.utopia-host.com/index.php/main/index

OK.....I managed to get it to change on the Titan skin but not on the Ship 2 skin. Can anyone help me?

AgentPhoenix Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Just wanted to point out that skins are independent of each other, so you'll have to make the changes in both skins.

22639 Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:57 am

AgentPhoenix wrote:Just wanted to point out that skins are independent of each other, so you'll have to make the changes in both skins.

OK. I get it. Thanks.

Return to Skinning