Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Formatting in Mission Posts

Having a problem getting Nova installed? Can't figure out why something isn't working right? This is the place to get help and report any bugs you find with Nova!

FM Rodriguez Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:04 am

Formatting in Mission Posts

Is it possible to use html formatting or BBcode when writing a mission post. Normally I use a forum for mission posting but would like to be able to have everything in one place

Stormwolfe Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: Formatting in Mission Posts

Hey,

Basic text formatting HTML works in the posts.

Regards!

FM Rodriguez Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Many thanks that'll help a great deal, plus I managed to find a site giving basic html tutorials as i'm a complete newbie when it comes to that

jasoncollege24 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 am

As far as I know, HTML tags of all kinds can be used freely through out Nova 2. This includes posts, messages, the wiki, join form, etc

When using HTML in Nova 2, never use any tags that belong outside of the BODY tag. (such as the HTML, or TITLE tags) using these tags might cause errors, incorrect display of the page, or even prevent the intended item from loading all together.

Hope this helps.

FM Rodriguez Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:55 am

Thanks I wish I wasn't such a total newbie with html but such is life when setting up ur 1st fleet

jasoncollege24 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 am

not a problem! If you want to learn HTML, I suggest the website below. It's a HTML tutorial that is very helpful. I use the site any time i need help with html

http://www.w3schools.com/html/DEFAULT.asp

FM Rodriguez Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:30 am

lol that the very site i mentioned

Return to Help