Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

User Guide

Having a problem getting Nova installed? Can't figure out why something isn't working right? This is the place to get help and report any bugs you find with Nova!

Sprite Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:40 pm

User Guide

Apologies for asking a question that probably has a really obvious answer.

I just installed Nova yesterday. Everything is good so far.

The last screen of the setup had a link to the user_guide, that I opened and quickly skimmed, but now I can't find it again.

A link, please?

Thanks so much!

Sprite Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: User Guide

Thank you for your reply.

What I am looking for is the User Guide. The one that is linked at the end of the install, in this screen:
https://dragonagelegacy.com/application ... rGuide.jpg

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

AgentPhoenix Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:24 pm

Sprite Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Those articles are really helpful for specific issues and modifications. I just want to set up the standard site.

I'm looking for the User Guide, the one that was linked in that last install screen.

It described/explained each item in the Nova control panel.

Sprite Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:39 pm

Still waiting for an answer to my question.

AgentPhoenix Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:13 am

I guess I'm not sure what you're referring to then.

When I look at the Nova files, anything that says "User Guide" links directly to the last link I gave you. If you're looking for something different, then you'll probably need to do the installation again (on your own machine or in another location on your server) and then paste the link you're talking about when you see it.

Return to Help