Installation Issue

Having a problem getting Nova installed? Can't figure out why something isn't working right? This is the place to get help and report any bugs you find with Nova!

AlekiaNuroz Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Installation Issue

Hello. I've begun trying to install version 2.4.10 and have encountered the following error:

Code: Select all
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method CI_Loader::module() in /var/www/html/nova/modules/core/libraries/Nova_user_panel.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/nova/ci/core/Loader.php(1100): Nova_user_panel->__construct() #1 /var/www/html/nova/ci/core/Loader.php(976): CI_Loader->_ci_init_class('user_panel', '', NULL, NULL) #2 /var/www/html/nova/ci/core/Loader.php(217): CI_Loader->_ci_load_class('User_panel', NULL, NULL) #3 /var/www/html/nova/ci/core/Loader.php(1179): CI_Loader->library('user_panel') #4 /var/www/html/nova/ci/core/Loader.php(153): CI_Loader->_ci_autoloader() #5 /var/www/html/nova/ci/core/Controller.php(52): CI_Loader->initialize() #6 /var/www/html/nova/modules/core/libraries/Nova_controller_main.php(45): CI_Controller->__construct() #7 /var/www/html/nova/modules/core/controllers/nova_main.php(17): Nova_controller_main->__construct() #8 /var/www/html/application/controllers/main.php(9): Nova_main->__construct() #9 /var/www/html/nova/ci/core/CodeIgniter.php(309): Main->__construct() #10 /var/www/h in /var/www/html/nova/modules/core/libraries/Nova_user_panel.php on line 20

Site url: http://starbase242.ca

All I have done is copied the files over to the server and navigated to the URL

AgentPhoenix Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Re: Installation Issue

Do you know what version of PHP your server is running?

AlekiaNuroz Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Version 7.0.22

AgentPhoenix Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:57 am

It's possible that it's a PHP 7 issue. Nova 2 doesn't play particularly nice with PHP 7, but I don't remember exactly what the issues were.

I've got a bit of a crazy weekend ahead of me, but I can definitely do some testing Sunday night or Monday and see if I can reproduce the issue and give you a workaround.

AlekiaNuroz Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Now that I'm back from vacation, I was wondering if there was any resolution to this issue thus far?

Return to Help