Hyperion Skin Issue

Having a problem getting Nova installed? Can't figure out why something isn't working right? This is the place to get help and report any bugs you find with Nova!

Captain_Harrison Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Hyperion Skin Issue

I was in the middle of reloading skins back to one of my websites and I want to use the Hyperion skin as it has the mobile capabilities and I know that one of my players does spend time on their tablet to do writing so I want to give that option, as well as the option for a white background skin for those on my crew who aren't able to properly see with the black background. Now, the skin looks amazing and I do want to keep it on my site, but my issue is that the biography page is all out of whack.

I'd like to have the picture either on the left or the right like the other skins have, not this way. I tried loading the Nova 1 character bio layout to the skin folder and it did nothing whatsoever. My expertise in this is lost as everything seems to have been put into a global folder rather than an admin, wiki, login, main folder like all of the other skins.

I will say this is the second issue I have had with a mod from the xtras pages... can I get some help with this one, please :) :)

Return to Help