Anodyne Xtras won't take install file?

Having a problem getting Nova installed? Can't figure out why something isn't working right? This is the place to get help and report any bugs you find with Nova!

sanctuary Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:49 am

Anodyne Xtras won't take install file?

I tried to contact you guys on Xtras itself but the modal will not load either. I can't get an error code or any other reason why this wouldn't upload? It's a zip file, it fits all the parameters, it just says "something went wrong." The file is 7.1 mb and includes every component of a skin file, and I had it working before I edited it with pretty much the same stuff in it. The only difference is I updated the CSS for Facebox to match the skin (by adding jquery.facebox.css into the /css folder of /main and /admin). It's for the skin 'Apnea.' Thanks for any help.

AgentPhoenix Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 am

Re: Anodyne Xtras won't take install file?

There are some significant issues with the Xtras site. It needs to be re-built from ground up, but I haven't had the time to take on that project yet. I can try to find some time next week to look at the error logs and see what's happening.

sanctuary Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:42 pm

Re: Anodyne Xtras won't take install file?

Hey dude, thanks for the heads up, appreciated. In the mean time I have included a link to Mediafire where people can download the skin if they like the way it looks. If anyone has any problems with the skin please feel free to contact me here or leave a comment on Xtras.

Return to Help