Unable to install new skins from xtras

Having a problem getting Nova installed? Can't figure out why something isn't working right? This is the place to get help and report any bugs you find with Nova!

Lowridingorilla Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Unable to install new skins from xtras

I have tried to install skins onto nova 2.5.1 and whenever i click the install tab next to the item nothing installs into the skin catalog or into site options. Have tried with a few different skins and nothing seems to be installing, or even showing an error

AgentPhoenix Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:36 am

Re: Unable to install new skins from xtras

Is there any errors shown in the Chrome Developer Tools or Firebug?

Lowridingorilla Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Well I didn't see one popping up on the console, however the SQL database was populated, just it wasn't reflecting it on the site side. Once I cleared up the database. I changed the name information in the skin.yml and managed to get one of them to show up properly, however the other remained broken

Lowridingorilla Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:41 pm

It seems to be an issue beyond just the skins, I am adding things onto the site from the site options, and it seems to be adding the entries to the database, but the website is not displaying the items from the database despite them being there

AgentPhoenix Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Can you try going to one of those pages and doing a hard refresh? I'm wondering if you're getting some aggressive caching going on.

Return to Help