[Not Urgent] Add a "tags" field to post header?

Use this forum to talk about Nova and ask any questions you may have about it. Please use the Help & Support forum if you have found a bug or need help getting something working.

Stormwolfe Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:03 am

[Not Urgent] Add a "tags" field to post header?

Good Day,

This might need to go under NextGen as a feature request, not sure how involved it is or if it is even possible.

Is it possible to add a field in the header of a post (where location and timeline are) for actual OOC notes such as tags to another Player that will email out and show up at the top of the post? It would alert Players that there is some action needed beyond just reading.

I know that doing this myself is well beyond my meager skills.

Example:

A Chapter Post by Mikhael Stormdanovich & Gero of Dawnrunner Clan & Aereth Archive
Chapter: Beginning the Journey
Location: Throne Room, Stormholm Caer, Harkania March, Cymeria
Timeline: May 3535
Add OOC field here? Long enough for short comments? Like maybe Tweet length?

Thanks and Best Regards!

AgentPhoenix Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: [Not Urgent] Add a "tags" field to post header?

I'll think about that for a Nova 2 release. Haven't gotten to the posting side of things with NextGen though, so that's not really on my radar yet.

Stormwolfe Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Not a problem but thank you so much for the response.

On further thought, I'm not 100% sure having it at the bottom of the header is good as much of an OOC comment would ruin the reading flow.

And just thoughts rambling. LOL.

AgentPhoenix Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:35 pm

I may look at doing something a little more involved like @ mentions. Still contemplating.

Return to General