Question About JP's...

Use this forum to talk about Nova and ask any questions you may have about it. Please use the Help & Support forum if you have found a bug or need help getting something working.

Lord_Trekie Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Question About JP's...

I know, I haven't been around in a long long time. Trek simming kinda died for me.

Anyway, having recently joined a simm in Bravo Fleet, there's been this, strange, oddity I've been encountering, and think others are having happen as well. When you're like me, sometimes (a lot of times) I sit with a (joint) post open, having written 99-100% of what I intend to write, and while I'm busy trying to decide if I'm really done or not, at some point the post auto-saves and kicks me out of the writing prompt.

Now I've technically updated the post, but the system doesn't send out an e-mail to the participants about the update, because it doesn't see it as an update? Is it possible to change that? Or do I have to try and check once in a while and 'save' a blank change to make sure people are properly updated?

We are using Nova 2.5.1 as far as I know, (I'm not a boss so I can't be sure).

AgentPhoenix Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:47 am

Re: Question About JP's...

There's a recent thread in the help section about this topic actually. Hopefully my response to that thread will explain why it works the way it does and why I don't think it makes sense to make changes to that behavior.

Lord_Trekie Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:19 am

Re: Question About JP's...

Wow, I don't know why I didn't see that... =( Ok, I sort of figured what was going on was intended, so thanks for confirming that I have to be less lazy lol.

Return to General