Skin Site

Sometimes you need a place to chat about stuff, and that's okay, because we're a community. This board is meant just for that, to talk about everything and even your kitchen sink (if you feel so inclined).

LadyBird Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Skin Site

I know AgentPhoenix is busy with real life and making Nova 3, but I thought maybe of creating a site for my skins, and maybe for others to put their skins on. I was thinking of making premade skins that people could just browse and download if they wanted, that way they have a site to go to where they could get one in an instant. I don't know if anyone else is interested in making skins like that, but I wouldn't mind sharing the website. It's going to take a while to save up the money for the site, though. Or would it not be used? I'm not going to waste money unless I know it's going to be used.

AgentPhoenix Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Skin Site

There are plans for a complete overhaul of AnodyneXtras to allow people to upload their skins, ranks, and MODs up for everyone to download. No timeframe, but it's one of the goals for 2014.

LadyBird Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 am

Well, I decided to go ahead with the skin site to ease some of the burden off Agent Phoenix. The skin site is almost done, and everyone will be welcome there, people who skin will be able to put up their skins, and anyone can download. There are still a few bugs to be worked out, but it's coming along pretty well. Many thanks to its creator, Kuro-Chan, who is working so very hard on it.

AgentPhoenix Tue May 20, 2014 8:54 am

You can build whatever you want, but I'm in the middle of building the new AnodyneXtras site right now and when it's finished, the Anodyne site will be the official place to get skins, not a third-party site.

LadyBird Tue May 20, 2014 8:57 am

Return to The Anodyne Lounge