Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

New Look and Feel

Sometimes you need a place to chat about stuff, and that's okay, because we're a community. This board is meant just for that, to talk about everything and even your kitchen sink (if you feel so inclined).

Williams Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 am

New Look and Feel

So, after using the new Anodyne site and stuff for a little while now, I have to say I have only one real major gripe about it; once you've gone into one of the sub-sites (the forums, Nova, Xtras, Docs), there isn't always a clear link (and on the forums I haven't found any) to take you back to the main page, or to take you easily between them. Other than that, it's all great, but I think it could do with some links in probably the header (under the Anodyne/nova/etc text image) to help for easier moving around between the different sub-sites.
Matt aka
Krace / Williams

USS HighlanderMy Xtras Profile
ImageImage

Moonsword Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 am

Re: New Look and Feel

I to have been wondering around and found that it is easier to open up the sub-sites in a new tab of window than it is to try and use the back button.

Links to the other pages would greatly improve navigation.

Otherwise, you have done a damn fine job.

AgentPhoenix Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 pm

When you're on the sub sites, it says BY ANODYNE PRODUCTIONS at the bottom which is a link back to the main site. I'll look at where it makes sense in the design to make some changes. Thanks for the feedback.

AgentPhoenix Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Docs, Xtras, and the Nova site now have a link in the header back to the main site. Thanks for the feedback!

Lord_Trekie Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 pm

I meant to say something to that effect a couple days ago but totally forgot, thanks David. :)

Return to The Anodyne Lounge