Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Splash page

Sometimes you need a place to chat about stuff, and that's okay, because we're a community. This board is meant just for that, to talk about everything and even your kitchen sink (if you feel so inclined).

matthew Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:44 am

Splash page

Okay so... i am looking at creating a Wiki (the full program not the mini one in the NOVA) with another sim/fleet. What i wanted is a splash page that would be used by both fleets, the way i want it is to have two images (the fleet logos) that will be incorporated in a an image, so the fleets logos would sit on top of the back ground image... is this an HTLM coding or CSS coding problem?!

RealmShadows Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Splash page

From the sound of it, it sounds like what you are trying to accomplish can be done using an image map. This was quite common back in the heyday of HTML coding and is still used to a lesser extent today. It can be done using straight-up HTML but is probably more efficient to use HTML and CSS now a days.

A quick google search led me to this page:
http://www.noobcube.com/tutorials/html- ... rs-guide-/
ImageImage

Return to The Anodyne Lounge