Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

php rookie

Sometimes you need a place to chat about stuff, and that's okay, because we're a community. This board is meant just for that, to talk about everything and even your kitchen sink (if you feel so inclined).

Capt. Da`nal Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

php rookie

Ok here is what I wanted to do. If a visitor to my site selected the ship page a 'secuirty warning' window would be displayed. The gif I created for this warning is image mapped to the ship page so that once the gif plays out they would be able to continue.

Option 1 - have this warning window operate as a popup of sorts and then being closed by clicking on the mapped portion of the image.

or

Option 2 - selecting ship from the menu redirects the person to a DB page containing the gif and that gif being mapped to the actual page.

Any help or advice on this would be greatly appreciated

AgentPhoenix Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 am

Re: php rookie

I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with a "security warning" before a page loads. Can you explain in more detail?

Return to The Anodyne Lounge