Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

[Feature Request] Mandatory Form Fields

Stormwolfe Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:41 am

[Feature Request] Mandatory Form Fields

Someone may have asked for this before...didn't find it in a search.

So, yeah, I know the new forms in 3 will have the information fields so we could write "Field is Required", however, you KNOW how many folks will simply not read that.

Would there be a way to add a tick box so we could make certain field mandatory? And if checked yes, that field has an asterisk next to its title or better yet, its input box outlined in a bright color? Also, if checked as mandatory and skipped, it'll stop the entire form from submitting?

I see potential issues where games like mine do a two step process where we approve the "account" on a limited access basis and allow the newbie to complete their bio after that. I still think, despite us possibly having to change that process, it'd be a good feature. Of course, with ARC, the two step process might can be eliminated.

Blessed Be,

AgentPhoenix Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 am

Re: [Feature Request] Mandatory Form Fields

Nova 3 will have per-field validation. It'll simply piggy-back off of Laravel's validation, so anything you can do in Laravel, you can do with dynamic form fields.

Laravel validation rules

Return to Nova NextGen