Errors

Have a question about AnodyneXtras? Need some help? This is the place to get all your questions answered!

LadyBird Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Errors

I tried to upload 2 skins to the new Xtras, but it is not working. I uploaded the first one, Ship_2_Red, and it worked fine. I tried to upload Ship_2_Gold, and it kept giving me a 0 error. Any ideas?

LadyBird Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Re: Anodyne Xtras 2.0

Found something else. I tried to upload pictures for the zip file that did work, and it will not show the pictures. I tried it with both PNG and JPG files. Neither one show up when you click on them. So I was unable to upload a second zip file and the preview images are not working. Any ideas?

AgentPhoenix Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Anodyne Xtras 2.0

Moved to the right forum.

I'm traveling at the moment and won't be able to look at this until I get back home, but I'll take a look. I uploaded all the Anodyne stuff without a single error, so there shouldn't be anything wrong, but I'll look at the error logs and see when I have a chance.

AgentPhoenix Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Re: Errors

I'm not sure what the uploading issue is, but I found and fixed the issue with images. If you run into the upload issue again, let me know and I'll check the error logs some more.

LadyBird Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:42 pm

Tried to upload Ship_2_blue again and I got the same error. It said "error. server responded with 0 code." Any ideas? Is there a limit to the file size allowed? Are we each allowed only so many MB before it doesn't upload?

LadyBird Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Okay, I tried to upload Shadow, and it worked. Um, maybe it's something to do with the naming scheme?

AgentPhoenix Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:51 pm

It isn't the naming scheme because the name gets "slugified". The fact that the record exists means that piece works. How big was the file you were trying to upload?

I just upped the limit for the server to be able to handle files up to 64 MB. Try again.

LadyBird Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:01 pm

The Dark Matter skin did not work. It is 36MB, ship_2_red is 31MB, Ship_2_blue is 37MB, and the others are similar.

LadyBird Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:02 pm

However, I tried with Dark Matter before you did that, so I am trying again.

AgentPhoenix Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 pm

There was an error in the server configuration. I just double the upload cap to 64 MB and bounced the server. Do a hard refresh and try again.

LadyBird Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:21 pm

LadyBird Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:22 pm

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow" />
<style>
/* Copyright (c) 2010, Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Code licensed under the BSD License: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/license.html */
html{color:#000;background:#FFF;}body,div,dl,dt,dd,ul,ol,li,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,pre,code,form,fieldset,legend,input,textarea,p,blockquote,th,td{margin:0;padding:0;}table{border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;}fieldset,img{border:0;}address,caption,cite,code,dfn,em,strong,th,var{font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;}li{list-style:none;}caption,th{text-align:left;}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{font-size:100%;font-weight:normal;}q:before,q:after{content:'';}abbr,acronym{border:0;font-variant:normal;}sup{vertical-align:text-top;}sub{vertical-align:text-bottom;}input,textarea,select{font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-weight:inherit;}input,textarea,select{*font-size:100%;}legend{color:#000;}

html { background: #eee; padding: 10px }
img { border: 0; }
#sf-resetcontent { width:970px; margin:0 auto; }
.sf-reset { font: 11px Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: #333 }
.sf-reset .clear { clear:both; height:0; font-size:0; line-height:0; }
.sf-reset .clear_fix:after { display:block; height:0; clear:both; visibility:hidden; }
.sf-reset .clear_fix { display:inline-block; }
.sf-reset * html .clear_fix { height:1%; }
.sf-reset .clear_fix { display:block; }
.sf-reset, .sf-reset .block { margin: auto }
.sf-reset abbr { border-bottom: 1px dotted #000; cursor: help; }
.sf-reset p { font-size:14px; line-height:20px; color:#868686; padding-bottom:20px }
.sf-reset strong { font-weight:bold; }
.sf-reset a { color:#6c6159; }
.sf-reset a img { border:none; }
.sf-reset a:hover { text-decoration:underline; }
.sf-reset em { font-style:italic; }
.sf-reset h1, .sf-reset h2 { font: 20px Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif }
.sf-reset h2 span { background-color: #fff; color: #333; padding: 6px; float: left; margin-right: 10px; }
.sf-reset .traces li { font-size:12px; padding: 2px 4px; list-style-type:decimal; margin-left:20px; }
.sf-reset .block { background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 28px; margin-bottom:20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 16px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 16px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 16px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 16px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 16px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 16px;
border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;
border-right:1px solid #ccc;
border-left:1px solid #ccc;
}
.sf-reset .block_exception { background-color:#ddd; color: #333; padding:20px;
-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 16px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 16px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 16px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 16px;
border-top-left-radius: 16px;
border-top-right-radius: 16px;
border-top:1px solid #ccc;
border-right:1px solid #ccc;
border-left:1px solid #ccc;
overflow: hidden;
word-wrap: break-word;
}
.sf-reset li a { background:none; color:#868686; text-decoration:none; }
.sf-reset li a:hover { background:none; color:#313131; text-decoration:underline; }
.sf-reset ol { padding: 10px 0; }
.sf-reset h1 { background-color:#FFFFFF; padding: 15px 28px; margin-bottom: 20px;
-webkit-border-radius: 10px;
-moz-border-radius: 10px;
border-radius: 10px;
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="sf-resetcontent" class="sf-reset">
<h1>Whoops, looks like something went wrong.</h1>

</div>
</body>
</html>

LadyBird Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:22 pm

However, it did almost completely finish before the error.

AgentPhoenix Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:34 pm

You'll need to send me one of the zip files.

Next

Return to AnodyneXtras