Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Help - Undefined Variable

A place to show off (and others to download) completed MODs. Note: support for MODs is handled by third parties, not Anodyne Productions.

Stormwolfe Sat May 26, 2012 9:52 am

Help - Undefined Variable

Good Morning,

I was reviewing my logs last night and again this morning and saw the below error. So far, it does not seem to be affecting anything on my site at all, but, being anal, I'd like to track it down and fix it. I have Mooeypoo's gender/species mod installed and I also have major modifications to my bio form. Again, nothing appears to be broken other than when I set the mod's Manifest Options to show gender and species, it only shows gender.

Now, I do not think it's and issue with the mod itself, maybe something I did when installing it. And don't know that it's mod related at all... I also realize if it IS the mod, then I need to send this to Mooey.

I looked at line 362 in personnel.php, but honestly don't know php so that didn't help me any. I've printed that section of the personnel.php also (below the error)

Appreciate any help at all...again, nothing appears broken.

ERROR - 2012-05-26 00:10:12 --> Severity: Warning --> Division by zero /home/shieldomega/public_html/application/controllers/personnel.php 296

ERROR - 2012-05-26 00:10:12 --> Severity: Warning --> Division by zero /home/shieldomega/public_html/application/controllers/personnel.php 297

ERROR - 2012-05-26 00:10:12 --> Severity: Notice --> Undefined variable: species /home/shieldomega/public_html/application/controllers/personnel.php 362

ERROR - 2012-05-26 00:10:12 --> Severity: Notice --> Undefined variable: species /home/shieldomega/public_html/application/controllers/personnel.php 362

Lines 296 / 297
'height' => ($imgheight/$factor),
'width' => ($imgwidth/$factor)

Line 362

$data['depts'][$dept]['pos'][$b]['chars'][$c]['char_species'] = $species; //2=species

VAdm Tomari Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: Help - Undefined Variable

Is this from a fresh installed Nova? The reason I ask is because the first two errors are caused by trying to resize an image with a height and width of 0 (since there is no image there to resize).

I have posted an updated version of this mod on GitHub at https://github.com/rajeltomari/Manifest-Details. Let me know if you still have problems with it.

Stormwolfe Sat May 26, 2012 3:38 pm

No...this update has been active for awhile now.

I'll try adding removing and updating the mod. I thought it might just be something in my set-up too.

Regards and Thanks,

JC

VAdm Tomari Sat May 26, 2012 3:45 pm

What do you mean 'for a while'.. ? I just updated it four days ago. ;)

Stormwolfe Sat May 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Sorry, thought you meant my Nova itself. So...no, have not updated the mod. Installed it shortly after I upgraded this site.

My bad...

JC

VAdm Tomari Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm

It's alright. :), The updated MOD should fix your errors. If you're still having issues, let me know. :D

AgentPhoenix Sun May 27, 2012 7:23 am

Moved to the appropriate forum

Stormwolfe Sun May 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks for moving it. I wasn't sure when I started requesting help if the issues were something I'd done to Nova itself or concerning the mod...

However, after doing the mod update and still getting the issue, I uninstalled the mod completely (except for user created settings and admin/modmanifest CP)...still getting the same errors.

I feel certain it's something I'm doing with installing the mod - or not doing...but for the life of me, I can't track it down or figure it out.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

~ JC

AgentPhoenix Sun May 27, 2012 1:15 pm

It is not something in Nova that's causing the issue because we don't do anything with division like that on the manifest.

Stormwolfe Sun May 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Thankies...

Yes, realized it had to be in the mod somewhere (or something I did installing it) but that was after I'd posted in the wrong Help place...so sorry for that.

Regards,

JC

Return to Nova MODs