Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

[MOD] Nova2 Manifest Details Mod

A place to show off (and others to download) completed MODs. Note: support for MODs is handled by third parties, not Anodyne Productions.

SGatton Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Jennifer McTaggert Wed May 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Re: [MOD] Nova2 Manifest Details Mod

I've got a problem. I followed this mod's instructions perfectly, but it doesn't matter what I set my bio to be for gender and species, it populates the same thing for every character... Any idea why this happened?

Thanks,

Stormwolfe Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Mooeypoo,

I know you are crazy busy so this is like the least urgent thing you can think of....

If you ever get time, would you be able to modify your mod to only pull character avatar thumbnails using the current version of Nova personnel pages (i.e. I like using Nova's manifest details option since I can tailor it to each manifest easily).

I have tried to modify the mod itself, but so far all I have succeeded in doing is blowing up my test site repeatedly.

Respectfully Yours,

iTrooper Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey there, love the mod, but there's one thing I noticed that I lost after installing.

Before installation, I had an extra profile field for the person's real name.

It came up without problems on the manifest like so

Rank Image - Character Rank First Name Last Name
Real Name

After the change it looks like the following
Rank Image - Photo - Character Rank First Name Last Name
Blank spot where real name should be
Species (gender)

I do notice that I'll get the real name field back if I revert to the old personnel.php file, but of course I lose the photo, species, gender fields.

Is there any suggestions on how to fix this?

Cheers!
iTrooper

jasoncollege24 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:09 pm

I'm trying to modify this mod to do something specific, but all I end up with is a white page when I look at the manifest after editing.

I created a bio field with the HTML name of "npc_status" which basically shows whether the character is PC, NPC, PNPC, etc.

I like the way this mod works. Right below where it shows species, and gender, I'd like to add only my custom NPC status metadata, so as an example it would look like...

Human (Female)
Protected NPC

The only places I've found to edit so far as the personnel_index.php (view) and the personnel.php controller, and I've since reverted my changes, after ending up with a white personnel page.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. :)

Previous

Return to Nova MODs