Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

aweSimReport Generator v2

A place to show off (and others to download) completed MODs. Note: support for MODs is handled by third parties, not Anodyne Productions.

mooeypoo Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Re: aweSimReport Generator v2

FADMWheeler wrote:Mooeypoo,

I've run into a bit of an issue, and I'm not sure if you have any suggestions or could fix with the generator.

I've noticed that if a character gets deactivated in the middle of a month, and we go to run the report at the end of the month, the report ignores that characters posts in the total count.

Is there a way to make it count all posts regardless of character status in the total?

-AJ

Indeed, it would. Hmm. I didn't think about this. I am not quite sure what to do about it, but I will definitely think through it.

An interesting problem. I'll try to fix it for the next major release, and update when it is.

I hope it doesn't stop you from using the generator completely, though. It might take me a while to solve this.
Find my Nova MODs: https://github.com/mooeypoo

FADMWheeler Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Not at all- it's still a great option. Just noticed, and had that happen this month.

Thank you so much for your help. Did you see my question in the other post, about external images/links. Did you ever get anywhere with that?

-AJ

FADMWheeler Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Mooeypoo,

I believe I've found another glitch.

If i go into the system and select dates December 1st to December 31st. The system appears to only count Dec 1 through Dec 30. It does not count any of the posts on Dec. 31st. If i select Dec 1 to January 1, it counts Dec 1 through Dec 31st's numbers.

Is this expected behavior? I have an entire fleet that uses this mod for their monthly reports and one of my CO's noticed this entirely by accident.

-AJ

FADMWheeler Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 am

Will this mod work on Nova 2? I haven't tried it yet. If not, do you know about how long before it will be made to work with Nova 2?

SGatton Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 am

I have made the mod(s) as prescribed in the Installation Procedures -- it isn't working with Nova 2, as is. I'll see if I can backtrace where it is happening, but this is the error given at the moment:
Code: Select all
Fatal error: Class 'Model' not found in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/uss-andromeda/application/models/awesimreport_model.php on line 14

I am sure it has to do with the call functions, since the file system changed from Nova, to Nova 2.

mooeypoo Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 pm

aweSimReport will not work in Nova2 for now. I need to do extensive code changes in order to make it work.
I'm working on it, but it will take me a bit of time, it is more than just some adjustments.

Sorry! :(

SGatton Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Take your time. Not trying to rag on you about it. I was simply replying to FADMWheeler's question is all.

mooeypoo Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Yeah, no, I'd like to use it myself in my own installation, but RL is grabbing me real hard right now, so I won't have a lot of time to migrate the mod, but I am working on it, will post updates once it's done.

FADMWheeler Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 am

Any estimates on when you might be able to work on this again?

Thanks in advance for all of your help on this!

AJ

Previous

Return to Nova MODs