Important Notice: Effective immediately, all support will be handled through Discord. Read more about the changes coming to Anodyne's services.

Mods and Skins?

A place to show off (and others to download) completed MODs. Note: support for MODs is handled by third parties, not Anodyne Productions.

cmdrlanc Thu May 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Re: Mods and Skins?

Correction:

When you click on the bio to open the file you get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::num_rows() in /home/cmdrlanc/public_html/uss-pendragon/application/controllers/base/personnel_base.php on line 584

mooeypoo Thu May 27, 2010 9:42 pm

cmdrlanc wrote:Correction:

When you click on the bio to open the file you get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::num_rows() in /home/cmdrlanc/public_html/uss-pendragon/application/controllers/base/personnel_base.php on line 584

Meh. That's what happens when you code quickly ;) I copied an original function - intending to change its name - but eventually forgot to. So the controller had two identical functions.

I uploaded the right version to the repository, but if you want a quick fix, here's what you do:

Open models/characters_model.php find the line:
Code: Select all
function get_field_data($fieldid = '',$charid = '') {

Change that to:
function get_field_data_row($fieldid = '',$charid = '') {

Now open controllers/personnel.php and find:
$genderfield = $this->char->get_bio_field_by_name('gender');
$GenderDet = $this->char->get_field_data($genderfield->field_id,$char->charid);
$speciesfield = $this->char->get_bio_field_by_name('species');
$SpeciesDet = $this->char->get_field_data($speciesfield->field_id,$char->charid);

Change the above to:
$genderfield = $this->char->get_bio_field_by_name('gender');
$GenderDet = $this->char->get_field_data_row($genderfield->field_id,$char->charid);
$speciesfield = $this->char->get_bio_field_by_name('species');
$SpeciesDet = $this->char->get_field_data_row($speciesfield->field_id,$char->charid);

I just tested it again and it works.

~moo
Find my Nova MODs: https://github.com/mooeypoo

AgentPhoenix Thu May 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Moved this to the right forum

cmdrlanc Thu May 27, 2010 10:10 pm

The changes fixed it. Thank you again. This mod is now live on 3 sims already. :P

For sake of ease for users coming along behind, you might want to re-zip the fixed files. I noticed the repository didn't have the .zip just the changes.

mooeypoo Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 pm

cmdrlanc wrote:The changes fixed it. Thank you again. This mod is now live on 3 sims already. :P

For sake of ease for users coming along behind, you might want to re-zip the fixed files. I noticed the repository didn't have the .zip just the changes.

true, I usually don't upload zips because you can get the files through the "Get Source" tab, but since I already uploaded, I'll fix it now.

Redhawk Fri May 28, 2010 2:21 am

You totally rock! Thank you!

cmdrlanc Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:18 pm

After many moons, I return to this hallowed ground to summon the great and powerful Mooeypoo. I ask only that you reach into you bag of infinite bag of awesome and pull out a 1.2.1 version of your manifest mod.

In its current form, it totally breaks the new multiple manifest function.

With a pledge of eternal gratitude,

Your humble follower,

Cmdrlanc

kaderith Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 pm

I know this thread has been around for a while, but I just installed this mod onto my NOVA site and it works great! Very easy to install and looks good too.

Thanks so much to the author of the mod for the excellent work!

cmdrlanc Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Has there been any progress on making this mod work with the "new" multiple roster feature? It's been about a year and the question has come up again with my fleet starting some new sims.

Thanks.

mooeypoo Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:43 am

Hi guys,

I didn't forget, just wanted to give you all a brief update. I'm graduating this year (Physics BSc) and my visa depends on school and studies, which means I'm now deep into graduation and job search, and, unfortunately, have very little time to do anything.

I'm hoping things will sort themselves out after the holidays or so, at which point I will have more time to get back into programming for you all.

Have a great holiday season! I'll come back soon!

~mooey

Captain Timor Belar Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 am

Any idea when the manifest details mod will be updated for Nova 2?

Previous

Return to Nova MODs