[MOD] Nova2 Awards in Bio Pages

A place to show off (and others to download) completed MODs. Note: support for MODs is handled by third parties, not Anodyne Productions.

Stormwolfe Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:37 am

(A Question) [MOD] Nova2 Awards in Bio Pages

Good Day,

I've been involved in a project to convert a Nova site for a medieval fantasy game.

If I do seamless substitution to change "Crew Awards" to Family Crests - or simply Heraldry, will this mod still work or would I have to make changes somewhere in the code (rather not do that, I'm a coding dutz)?

Thanks,

Jer

iTrooper Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:37 am

Re: [MOD] Nova2 Awards in Bio Pages

I noticed one minor flaw (I guess one could call it that), but the awards aren't following the order set in the "Edit Award" section.

Code: Select all
Name

Order

Category

Display
 On | Off

Description

One would assume if entering "Order: 1" for the most important award, and setting "Order: 10" for the least important award, that when the award is displayed, it should place every award in the correct spot based on that order number on the bio page.

Is there any bit of code that could be edited to properly display all awards in the right order based on the order number and not on the date/order they were added which seems to be the case at the moment.
iTrooper

AgentPhoenix Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:53 pm

Re: [MOD] Nova2 Awards in Bio Pages

You'll notice if you look through the awards model that some of the methods doesn't have an order statement. It would just be a matter of updating those model methods.

Previous

Return to Nova MODs